Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para realizar análisis de uso y de medición de nuestra web para mejorar nuestros servicios. Si continua navegando, consideramos que acepta su uso. Puede cambiar la configuración u obtener más información aquí. close

Theme Settings

Mode Layout
Curent color
Active color
Choose your colors
Curent Color:
Reset

.

Bizi Donostia-San Sebastián

0.00
Tax included

Get to know San Sebastian and the surrounding area through cider!

Two suggestions for getting to know Donostia-San Sebastian, the cider capital: walking through the city or travelling along the river.

Quantity

TOUR DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁN

URUMEA, THE CIDER RIVER

TOUR DONOSTIA-SAN SEBASTIÁNGet to know San Sebastian through Basque Cider! Discover the most emblematic places of our capital and taste the traditional cider house menu! 53.00€

ROUTE

  • 9.30h: San Telmo Museum or Aquarium. Cultural spaces in which you’ll know on depth the history and sea heritage of the Basque Country. Choose the one which you like the most.
  • 11.00h: Pintxos and Cider Tasting. You’ll taste a pintxo and natural basque cider in one of the Old Town bars of San Sebastian.
  • 12.00h: Mount Igeldo Theme Park. From the Ondarreta beach of San Sebastian, a funicular of 100 years climbs us to the Mount Igeldo. In the Igeldo top, you’ll find a spectacular panoramic of the city and a theme park, an ideal space for the enjoyment of old and young alike.
  • 14.30h: Traditional Cider house Menu. After the morning season, you’ll take a rest enjoying of the traditional cider house menú and trying cider in our cellars.
helduak.jpg

Adults:
From 53.00€

umeak710.jpg

Kids:
From 33.00€

taldeak.jpg

Groups and agencies check fees

santelmo_aquarium.jpg

Entrance for San Telmo or the Aquarium

pintxotour.jpg

Tasting of Pintxos and Cider

funikularra.jpg

Funicular
Transport

monteigeldo.jpg

Mount Igeldo
Entrance

txotx.jpg

Lunch in
Cider house

  • Transport service
  • Guided tour in Cider House
  • Guide service throughout the journey
  • Payments: Bank transfer by 30% of the price, at the time of booking, and the remaining 70% a week before the day of booking.
  • Refunds: Taking in mind the time of booking:
    1. We will refund 100% of the price in refunds made one week before the booking.
    2. We will refund 50% of the price in refunds made between 3 and 7 days prior to booking.
    3. We will not refund the price in refunds made in 48 hours prior to booking.
  • Contact: info@sagardoa.eus / 943 336 811
  • Dates: During all year

URUMEA, THE CIDER RIVERSan Sebastian has a river, the Urumea, with a long and rich history. For decades it was known as the Cider River. 55.00€

Get to know the Urumea and San Sebastian and find out about the history of the surrounding area and the relationship with cider and the “caseríos” (traditional farmhouses). Urumea was the main highway that linked the villages in the rural areas with the city. Cider and the farmhouse products were transported from Astigarraga to the port of San Sebastian in an old boat called an “ala”.

An authentic proposal that combines sport, gastronomy and Basque culture. Offering the possibility of getting to know San Sebastian, the Urumea river and the cider houses through a descent or ascent of the river (depending on the tide) by kayak or canoe and sampling the traditional “sidrería” (cider house) menu.

ITINERARY

  • 11.00 am or 6.00 pm: Depending on the tides, we will either descend or ascend the river by kayak or canoe. Departure from the car park of the Lizeaga cider house (Paseo Martutene, 139, San Sebastian).
  • 1.00 pm or 8.00 pm: Arrival at the departure point: the Lizeaga car park.
  • 1.30 pm or 8.30 pm: Lunch or dinner at the Petritegi or Lizeaga cider house.
helduak.jpg

Adults:
55.00€

umeak710.jpg

Children (7-14 years):
45.00€

taldeak.jpg

Groups and agencies should check for prices

ibaia.jpg

Guided trip along the river

ibaia.jpg

Transport
by car

ibaia.jpg

Traditional cider house menu

  • Minimum age: 7 years
  • Minimum group size: 4 people
  • Prior reservation.
  • Payments: By bank transfer, paying 30% of the amount at the time of booking and the remaining 70% one week before the day of the trip.
  • Cancellations: Depending on the time of booking.
    1. 100% of the amount paid will be refunded for cancellations up to one week before the day of the trip.
    2. 50% of the amount paid will be refunded for cancellations made between 3 and 7 days prior to the day.
    3. The amount paid for cancellations made 48 hours before the day of the trip will not be refunded.
  • Duration: 4 hours.
  • Outings: From Monday to Sunday
  • Time: Mornings 11.00 am / Afternoons 6.00 pm
  • Meeting point: Car park of the Lizeaga cider house
  • Languages: Basque, Spanish and English