Guided tour in Oiharte
Children (14-17): 10€
Children (4-13): 5€
The Oiharte cider house is located in a charming, charismatic and wonderful place!
- Guided tour in Oiharte cider cellar
- Cider tasting with a snack
- Traditional menu (Not included in the price. For the reservation of the menu select the box VISIT+MENU in the calendar and the payment of the menu will be made the same day in the cider house)
- 1 hour
The Oiharte cider house is located in a charming, charismatic and wonderful place! The massive stone walls of the farm rise above the mountainous landscape, and behind is located the current rehabilitated cider cellar. The cider house, one of the most innovative in the world of cider, offers the opportunity to taste a variety of products, from the orchard to the barrel. Afterwards, if wanted, Maite and Haritz will give us a well-deserved lunch to end the day.
- Additional services: More services consult.
- Schedule and meeting point: Requested by the client.
- Rates: According to the number of people and services selected.
- Budget and bookings: email@example.com o 943 336 811.
Oiharte has all the soul and the charm of the 18th-century farmhouse, but it boasts all modern amenities after being refurbished and converted into country holiday accommodation in 2002. The new cider brewery, equipped with the latest technology, stands next to the house. It is approximately equidistant from Bilbao, Pamplona, Donostia/San Sebastián and Vitoria-Gasteiz, in the heart of Goierri, in Zerain. Nature lovers in search of peace and quiet in one of the most beautiful corners of the Basque Country will find a welcoming family atmosphere in Oiharte.