BASQUE FARM AND CIDER CELLAR
Children (14-17): 42€
Children (4-13): 25€
Visit Igartubeiti, a 16th-century cider cellar; a new museum that re-creates the real life in an old Basque farm!
- Guided tour in Igartubeiti museum
- Guided cider tasting in a cider cellar
- Traditional cider house menu
- 5 hours
Visit Igartubeiti, a 16th century farm cellar where the real life of the old farmhouses is recreated! Igartubeiti was built in the mid-16th century and is a magnificent representative of the Golden Age of the Basque farmhouse. Its original wooden structure, excellently preserved, and the existence inside of a large cider pressing machine make it one of the most interesting farmhouses in the Basque Country. The inner part of the farm has been converted into a new museum in which the real life of the old farmhouses is recreated. Afterwards, you will visit a cider cellar where you will have a guided tasting of different Basque ciders. Then, you will enjoy a traditional cider house menu.
We will visit the structure of the farm cellar and later, with the family that inhabited it, we will discover the ways of life of that time through the multimedia resources of the Interpretation Center. Afterwards, you will visit a cider cellar where you will have a guided tasting of different Basque ciders. To finish you will enjoy a traditional cider house menu.
- Cod omelet
- Fried cod
- Grilled T-bone steak
- Cheese with quince jelly and walnuts
- Bread and cider
- Other menus consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum group: From 2 people.
- Rates for groups consult: email@example.com
- Language: Basque and Spanish.
- Schedule: All year round. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 11:30am (Igartubeiti) and 01:30pm (cider house)
- Other languages and schedule consult in: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Igartubeiti: Ezkio bidea s/n, 20709 Ezkio-Itsaso, Gipuzkoa.
- Another meeting point, consult: email@example.com
100% of the amount will be paid at the time of the booking.
Once the payment has been made, we will send you a voucher by email with all the details of the reservation that you can print or carry on your mobile as proof to carry out the activity.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the day of the reservation.
- Aburuza (Aduna)
- Altzueta (Hernani)
- Astarbe (Astigarraga)
- Bereziartua (Astigarraga)
- Gartziategi (Astigarraga)
- Gaztañaga (Andoain)
- Iparragirre (Hernani)
- Mizpiradi (Andoain)
- Oiharte (Zerain)
- Ola (Irun)
- Petritegi (Astigarraga)
- Saizar (Usurbil)
* Tell us please the cider house in which you prefer to carry out the experience through the OBSERVATIONS section of the reservation calendar.
- Tipo de servicio
- Shared tours