BASQUE FARM AND CIDER CELLAR
Children (14-17): 38€
Children (4-13): 21€
Visit Igartubeiti, a 16th-century cider cellar; a new museum that re-creates the real life in an old Basque farm!
- Guided tour in Igartubeiti museum
- Guided cider tasting in a cider cellar
- Traditional cider house menu
- 5 hours
Visit Igartubeiti, a 16th century farm cellar where the real life of the old farmhouses is recreated! Igartubeiti was built in the mid-16th century and is a magnificent representative of the Golden Age of the Basque farmhouse. Its original wooden structure, excellently preserved, and the existence inside of a large cider pressing machine make it one of the most interesting farmhouses in the Basque Country. The inner part of the farm has been converted into a new museum in which the real life of the old farmhouses is recreated. Afterwards, you will visit a cider cellar where you will have a guided tasting of different Basque ciders. Then, you will enjoy a traditional cider house menu.
- Additional services: More services consult.
- Sechedule and meeting point: Requested by the client.
- Rates: According to the number of people and services selected.
- Budget and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org o 943 336 811.
- Tipo de servicio