ALBAOLA AND CIDER HOUSE
Children (14-17): 40€
Children (4-13): 20€
Children (4 - 17 years) - 19€
Children (<3) 0€
Get to know the heart of Basque culture, the history of the sea and cider with a visit to the reconstruction of the whale ship San Juan and an experience in a cider house by tasting the traditional cider house menu!
- Entrance in Albaola (Sea Factory of the Basques)
- Trnsfer in boat
- Traditional Cider house menu
- 4 hours
Get to know the heart of Basque culture, the history of the sea and cider with a visit to the reconstruction of the whale ship San Juan and an experience in a cider house by tasting the traditional cider house menu! This experience is a proposition to get to know our cultural and gastronomic heritage! In the 16th century our fishermen and sailors made long expeditions to Newfoundland in search of whales and cod. The favorite drink of these sailors was cider… indeed, each sailor drank no less than 3 liters of cider a day! Most of the cider from Basque farmhouse cellars/presses was supplied to these expeditions. You can get to know first-hand the reconstruction of the 16th-century whaling ship San Juan, sunk in the cold waters off Canada. The drawings of the ship go back to its origins, and it will soon set sail again for the Canadian waters it visited centuries ago.
- Additional services: In addition to the services in the section INCLUDES + :
- + transportation service
- + tour guide services
- + boat trip in the bay of Pasajes
- + traditional aperitif in Pasajes San Juan
- + guided tour with tasting in the cider house.
- Sechedule and meeting point: Requested by the client.
- Rates: According to the number of people and services selected.
- Budget and bookings: email@example.com o 943 336 811.
- Tipo de servicio