TRADITIONAL CIDER HOUSE TOUR TRANSPORT INCLUDED
Children (14-17): 48€
Children (4-13): 35€
Experience the ‘Txotx’ ritual, taste natural Basque cider and take a trip back to our origins!
- Guided visit in a cider house
- Cider and "pintxo" tasting
- Traditional cider house menu
- Transportation service
- 4 hours
- C/Bengoetxea, 2. Donostia-San Sebastián
Experience the ‘Txotx’ ritual, taste natural Basque cider and take a trip back to our origins! Would you like to enjoy a cider house but you don’t know how to get to one? This tour is the solution. We will pick you up in San Sebastian so that you can learn, with the help of our guide, the secrets of this thousand-year-old drink very closely linked to the Basque Country and its culture and gastronomy. You will visit the apple orchards, the farmhouse presses/stores, the cider-making areas, the cellars and, naturally, you taste natural home-made cider as we Basques make it: in the bottle and through the barrel. ¡Txoootx! is a call to taste natural cider directly from the barrels while you enjoy a traditional cider house menu. Afterwards, we will return to San Sebastian so you can carry on enjoying our land.
Our guide will meet you at number 2, Bengoetxea street in Donostia-San Sebastian. We will visit one of our cider houses for a short tour of the orchard and the other parts of it. This visit will be livened up by a cider tasting session, both from the bottle and from the barrels. Afterwards, you will have free time to taste the tasty cider house menu.
- Cod omelet
- Fried cod with peppers
- Grilled T-bone steak
- Cheese with quince jelly and walnuts
- Bread and cider
- Other menus consult: email@example.com
- Minimum group: From 1 people.
- Maximum group: 8 people.
- Rates for groups consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, English and French.
- Schedule: All year round. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: 12.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Other language or schedule consult: email@example.com
- Meeting point: Bengoetxea street, 2. Donostia-San Sebastián.
- Another meeting point consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of the amount will be paid at the time of the booking.
Once the payment has been made, we will send you a voucher by email with all the details of the reservation that you can print or carry on your mobile as proof to carry out the activity.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the day of the reservation.
- Aburuza (Aduna)
- Gaztañaga (Andoain)
- Iparragirre (Hernani)
- Mizpiradi (Andoain)
- Oiharte (Zerain)
- Ola (Irun)
- Saizar (Usurbil)
* Tell us please the cider house in which you prefer to carry out the experience through the OBSERVATIONS section of the reservation calendar.
- Tipo de servicio
- Shared tours