FARM AND CIDER CELLAR WITH TRANSPORT
Children (14-17): 55€
Children (4-13): 35€
A unique experience, the Igartubeiti farm cellar!
- Guided visit in Igartubeiti farmhouse
- Tasting of apple juice
- Guided tour and cider tasting in a cider house
- Traditional cider house menu
- Tour guide et transportation included
- 6 hours
- C/Bengoetxea, 2. Donostia-San Sebastián
Live the experience of making cider according to 500 years ago traditional technique. Igartubeiti was built in the mid-16th century and is an excellent representative of the golden age of the Basque farmhouse. It has a well-preserved original wooden structure and a wooden cider pressing machine inside. The "Week of the Cider" is celebrated during the month of October and it is a great opportunity to go see how the apple was pressed and how the cider was made. You will taste a delicious apple juice made in the moment. Later, we will visit a cider house and explain how cider is made today. Finally, you will taste natural Basque cider with a traditional cider house menu.
We will meet at the agreed meeting point in San Sebastián or in the area and then go to the Igartubeiti cellar farmhouse in the municipality of Ezkio. There, you will be able to see how the apple was pressed and how the cider was made in the past and then we will taste the freshly made apple juice. Later we will make a guided visit to a cider house and we will taste the natural Basque cider together with the traditional menu. At the end we will return again to the meeting point.
- Cod omelet
- Fried cod with peppers
- Grilled T-bone steak
- Cheese with quince jelly and walnuts
- Bread and cider
- Other menus consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum group: From 1 people.
- Maximum group: 8 people.
- Rates for groups consult: email@example.com
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, English and French.
- Schedule: All year round. Miércoles y viernes: 10.30pm - 4.30pm.
- Other language or schedule consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting point: Bengoetxea street, 2. Donostia-San Sebastián.
- Another meeting point consult: email@example.com
100% of the amount will be paid at the time of the booking.
Once the payment has been made, we will send you a voucher by email with all the details of the reservation that you can print or carry on your mobile as proof to carry out the activity.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the day of the reservation.
- Aburuza (Aduna)
- Altzueta (Hernani)
- Astarbe (Astigarraga)
- Bereziartua (Astigarraga)
- Gartziategi (Astigarraga)
- Gaztañaga (Andoain)
- Iparragirre (Hernani)
- Mizpiradi (Andoain)
- Oiharte (Zerain)
- Ola (Irun)
- Petritegi (Astigarraga)
- Saizar (Usurbil)
* Tell us please the cider house in which you prefer to carry out the experience through the OBSERVATIONS section of the reservation calendar.
- Tipo de servicio
- Shared tours