ROWING AND CIDER HOUSE
Children (7-17): 37€
If you want to know what it feels like to be a rower for a day, come to Arraunetxea Olympic Rowing Club!
- Guided tour in Arraunetxea
- Rowing on the river of Orio
- Shower and locker room service
- Traditional cider house menu
- 5 hours
If you want to know what it feels like to be a rower for a day, come to Arraunetxea Olympic Rowing Club! We will meet up for the rowing activity at the Oria estuary in the town of Orio. We will visit the Arraunetxea to learn about the history of rowing and then, with the help of our instructor, we will board the trainera and row around the estuary. The activity lasts approximately 2 hours. Then, we will visit a traditional Basque cider house and enjoy the "txotx" ritual for tasting cider in our cellars accompanied by a traditional cider house menu.
- Additional services: In addition to the services in the section INCLUDES + :
- + transportation service
- + tour guide services
- + guided tour with tasting in the cider house
- Sechedule and meeting point: Requested by the client.
- Rates: According to the number of people and services selected.
- Budget and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org o 943 336 811.
- Tipo de servicio