This is a former ironworks dating from the 13th century, one of the oldest in the Basque Country, renovated and converted into a cider brewery. It is located 5 km from Hondarribia and 4 km from the beaches of Hendaye, in the Aiako Harria nature park. It offers the chance to visit a valuable piece of historical-cultural heritage, including mines from Roman times and 17th-century furnaces.
- Txotx until the end of May.
- Cider sale.
- Car and bus park.
- Adapted for reduced mobility people.
- Restaurant open all year round.
- Terrace, fronton and playground.
- In addition to the cider house menu, daily menu and a general menu with grilled meat and fish.
- Ironworks from the 13th century.
- Guided visits.
- Ola Sagardotegia , Meaka auzoa, 102. 20304 Irun.
- (+34) 943 62 31 30 - 659285620