CHILLIDALEKU AND CIDER HOUSE
Children (14-17): 45€
Children (4-13): 25€
- Entrance and free visit in Chillidaleku
- Guided tour in a cider house
- Traditional cider house menu
- 5 hours
Visit Chillida Leku, a unique museum, made in itself as a great work of art! In it, the fusion between art and nature occurs in a natural way. The sculptures are integrated into the landscape as if they had always been part of it. In the garden, beeches, oaks and magnolias coexist with the monumental steel and granite sculptures located in perfect dialogue with the environment. After entering this extraordinary museum, we will go to a local cider house to enjoy different ciders and a traditional cider house menu.
You will visit the museum on your own. Afterwards, you will visit a cider cellar where you will have a guided tasting of different Basque ciders. To finish you will enjoy a traditional cider house menu.
- Cod omelet
- Fried cod
- Grilled T-bone steak
- Cheese with quince jelly and walnuts
- Bread and cider
- Other menus consult: email@example.com
- Minimum group: From 2 people.
- Rates for groups consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Language: Basque, Spanish, English and French.
- Schedule: All year round. Thursday and Saturday at 11:00am (Chillidaleku) and 01:30pm (Cider house)
- Other languages and schedule consult in: email@example.com
- Meeting point: Jauregi Bailara, 66, 20120 Hernani, Gipuzkoa.
- Another meeting point, consult: firstname.lastname@example.org
100% of the amount will be paid at the time of the booking.
Once the payment has been made, we will send you a voucher by email with all the details of the reservation that you can print or carry on your mobile as proof to carry out the activity.
- Free cancellation up to 72 hours before the day of the reservation.
- Aburuza (Aduna)
- Altzueta (Hernani)
- Astarbe (Astigarraga)
- Bereziartua (Astigarraga)
- Gartziategi (Astigarraga)
- Gaztañaga (Andoain)
- Iparragirre (Hernani)
- Mizpiradi (Andoain)
- Oiharte (Zerain)
- Ola (Irun)
- Petritegi (Astigarraga)
- Saizar (Usurbil)
* Tell us please the cider house in which you prefer to carry out the experience through the OBSERVATIONS section of the reservation calendar.
- Tipo de servicio
- Shared tours