4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS TRIP
3 capitals, 3 wineries and 3 products: the Basque Cider, the Txakoli white wine and the Rioja Alavesa Wine!
- Bed and breakfast 3 nights
- 3 capitals guided visit: Donostia-San Sebastián, Bilbao and Vitoria-Gasteiz
- Visit and lunch in 3 wineries: Cider house, Txakoli and Rioja Alavesa wineries
- Transport service
- Accompanying guide service
- 4 days + 3 nights
- 3 tours: a winery and a capital per day
- Each tour 8 hours approx.
During these 3 days you will learn the secrets of those age-old drinks, closely linked to the Basque territory, its culture and its gastronomy. We will visit the apple orchards, wine press buildings, production areas, cellars and, of course, we will taste the natural cider of the house as we Basques do: in the bottle and with the ritual known as "Txotx", directly from the barrels. Txoootx! is the call to taste natural cider directly from the barrel while enjoying a traditional cider house menu.
The traditional cider house menu consists of cod omelet, fried cod with peppers, grilled steak and cheese with quince jelly and walnuts. Cider directly from the barrel, water and bread.
Bilbao and its estuary, an emblematic place with a great history of the Basque Country. The big capital of Biscay and the big capital of the Txakoli wine. Vitoria, the Green capital par excellence, we will know it through the eyes of the territory of the Rioja Alavesa and its wine.
- Meeting point: At the entrance of the reserved accommodation.
In case of requesting additional services consult the meeting point.
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, French and English.
- Schedule: From January to December. From Mondays to Sundays. The schedule established between the client and Sagardoa Route.
- Duration: 4 days and 3 nights. Tour for 3 days. Each tour of approximately 8 hours.
- Price: Depending on the dates, the accommodation and additional services selected, the cost of the stay may vary.
- You can choose different services and add or modify the proposal "Stay 4 days and 3 nights".
- You can request a budget by following the steps indicated in the calendar.
No more places are available for the day and time selected. Number of places free:
No. of people