16TH CENTURY PRESSING MACHINE IN OPERATION
Children (14-17): 42€
Children (4-13): 29€
A unique experience, the Igartubeiti farm cellar in live performance!
- Apple pressing in Igartubeiti farmhouse
- Tasting of freshly made apple juice
- Guided tour and cider tasting in a cider house
- Traditional cider house menu
- Tour guide et transportation included
- 6 hours / 11:00am - 5:00pm
- October: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14th
- C/Bengoetxea, 2. Donostia-San Sebastián
Live the experience of making cider according to 500 years ago traditional technique. Igartubeiti was built in the mid-16th century and is an excellent representative of the golden age of the Basque farmhouse. It has a well-preserved original wooden structure and a wooden cider pressing machine inside. The "Week of the Cider" is celebrated during the month of October and it is a great opportunity to go see how the apple was pressed and how the cider was made. You will taste a delicious apple juice made in the moment. Later, we will visit a cider house and explain how cider is made today. Finally, you will taste natural Basque cider with a traditional cider house menu.
- Tipo de servicio